This tea is designed to nourish your skin from the inside out or the outside in. I teamed up with Cassandra from WOASH to create this simple but effective formula to provide the building blocks for healthy, vital skin that will support all skin types, conditions and ages. I wanted a blend that could be used topically as well and have a few recipes here that you can try!
With silica rich horsetail supplying trace minerals, chamomile and calendula easing inflammation and digestion, rose hips delivering antioxidants and vitamin c for collagen building and repair, dandelion leaf to gently detoxify and rose to balance, beautify and hydrate. It’s subtle, gentle, mild and effective!
To me this blend has a bit of Grandma vibes in all the right ways with its delicate herbal and floral notes that transport me to slow days and late afternoons in the south of France. It has an old world simplicity that I find incredibly comforting and I hope you will to!
I think these days more than ever we need to return to nature to ground, heal and come back to ourselves, I hope this tea offers you a sense of home while nurturing and nourishing your skin.
NATURALLY SUPPORTIVE FOR:
- Imbalanced skin
- Occasional breakouts
- Uneven skin tone
- Brightening skin tone
- Redness or puffiness in the skin
- Dryness or excess oil
- Dull looking skin
- Tired looking skin
Grounding sweetness of chamomile, floral rose and calendula with a hint of bitter dandelion and mineral horsetail.
WAYS TO ENJOY
- Steep 1-2 tsp of herbs in hot water -205 degrees for 5-15+ min (the longer you steep the more nutrients you will extract however it may begin to taste more bitter) Enjoy hot or cold and sip daily or as often as you feel drawn to
- Use as a Facial Steam to infuse the herbal and flower extracts deep into your pores to purify, increase blood flow and bring radiance to your complexion while deeply relaxing any tension from the day.
- Enjoy as an invigorating, contouring and de-puffing facial treatment by sweeping Herbal infused Ice over your skin
- Make your own custom Face or Body Oil Infusion to hydrate and soften with herbs to brighten, nourish and repair your skin from your head to your toes.
- Create your own PH balancing, pore refining and nutrient dense Toner or hair and scalp tonic to remove buildup for healthy shiny locks!
Find my interview with Cassandra from Woash here
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Beauty Base Tea is 100% Organic, Caffeine Free
Servings 12-16 cups